Jodie is the farmgal next door. She lives in Eastern Washington with her significant other Trevor and their blended family of four kiddos. Their traditional rancher blends into their suburban neighborhood, but if you listen closely, you’ll hear quacking and clucking that hint at a not-so-ordinary backyard. This family of six is building a suburban farm to raise and grow much of what is served on their suburban farm table. This yard to table lifestyle allows them to better control what they are consuming and reduce their ecological footprint.
- Why Fresh Eggs Don’t Require Refrigeration & Why We Should Be Mad as Hell
- Savory Summer Zucchini Squash with Garden Veggies
- Budget-Beef Hamburgers on Taste of Home 40-Minute Homemade Buns
- Container Gardening
- DIY Chemical-Free Dog Poop Composter How-To
- 3 Essential Tools for Easy Duck Pond Mucking
- Anatomy of Our Coop